Udaipur ( Venice of Rajasthan ) most historically rich city in the world and popularly Known as “ city of lakes” founded in 1559by Maharaja Udai singh ji ( Fatehr’s of Maharana Partap ) This walks takes you through the narrow lanes of old city with, palace, havelis , colourful bazaras, temples and we will show you the real Udaipur. Its people, its living traditions, its interesting living localities,
The Tour Highlights :
- Pick up from hotel and brief about walk tour by english speaking guide.
- Walk towards the 17th Century Jagdish temple a popular tourist attraction. Visit the Jagdish temple.
- Watch the sunrise, witness the ancient rituals of puja and aarti at the jagdish temple and Ghats (lakeside) and watch people wash clothes by the ghat, a very old practice of an open-air laundry that is still in use.
- Visit a Dairy and witness the related activities of an Indian Dairy.
- Visit Clock Tower , Zaveri Bazaar (Jeweler’s Market)
- Mochiwara – which is aShoe Bazar. This is again a very interesting market place where you can buy some of the typical embroidery shoes called Jutties.
- Discover the artistic side of Udaipur and see the work that goes into traditional arts, meet a potter’s family and also pull the strings of puppets & make your own story. Also learn about intricacies of miniature art, Pichwai art, meet artists who produce art out of waste.
- Visit the wholesale vegetable market and understand the mass flow of the essentials of living. where you will see many ladies sitting around bamboo baskets, which are used by the vegetable vendors to display the Fresh vegetables, colorful local grocery shops, tea shops, fruits, vegetables,
- The Flower market and its movement.
- Tea / coffee with a family in the old city.
- you will see the wholesale grain market,spice sellers,
- Drop at pick up point / at hotel